As well as full accreditation and compliance with the statutory authorities such as the Master Builders Association of NSW, we are committed to providing the safest and healthiest working environment possible on every worksite.
We place great emphasis on both Occupational Health and Safety and Quality Assurance using management systems that details roles, responsibilities and review points for each stage of work as well as improving quality control and maximising project quality. We maintain a quality management system that conforms to the requirements of the Australian Standards.
• Quality Management Systems Certified (AS/NZ ISO 9001:2000)
• Environmental Management Systems Certified (AS/NZ ISO 14001:2004)
• Safety Management Systems Certified (AS/NZ ISO 4801:2001)
• Compliant with the National Code of Practice for Construction
• Member of the Master Builders Association of NSW
• Member of the Institute of Engineers Australia
• Member of the Australian Security Industry Association Limited (ASIAL)