Civil Engineered Construction is committed to technical excellence, innovative design and a collaborative approach. It’s the way we work on every project.
Do you have any
Contact us at the Civil Engineered Construction office or submit an inquiry online
Residential Structural Engineering
Civil Engineered Construction has extensive experience in designing structural design solutions for construction projects throughout various locations in Sydney.
Our structural engineers use the latest modelling software along with years of experience to ensure safe and economical designs of your residential building projects.
Our structural engineering services include, but are not limited to:
- New house construction
- First floor additions
- Renovations and extensions
- Decks, pergolas and granny flats
- Architecturally complicated structures
- Swimming pools (standardised or custom designed)
- Retaining walls
- Concrete slab on ground – waffle/ raft/ infill
- Foundation & footings
- Suspended concrete slabs
- Steel & timber framed structures
- Structures built over or adjacent to sewer lines designed in accordance with Sydney water requirements and the local authorities
- Load bearing walls to be removed
- Shop front signage, bulkhead and glazing
Residential Civil & Hydraulic Engineering
Civil Engineered Construction team of dedicated, creative and imaginative engineers can provide you with cutting edge design solutions for any residential civil construction project you require. As the leading civil engineering consultants in Sydney, we will be able to take care of all your civil engineering design needs.
Our civil services include:
- Stormwater drainage systems – residential / commercial / industrial
- On Site Detention (OSD) basins
- Rainwater tank systems
- Erosion and sediment control plans
- Waste management systems
- Driveway & car parks
Residential Building Inspection
Looking to buy a new house? Civil Engineered Construction’s qualified structural engineers are able to help you uncover a structural problem with your potential new home so that you can make a more informed decision on your purchase. Our wealth of experience enables us to effectively determine any structural defects within a building before you buy.
As part of the building inspection, we are able to provide you with advice on corrective action if the property is found to have structural defects.
Our site inspections and reporting services include:
- Visual site & wind classifications
- Pier holes, slab steel reinforcement and supporting beam and column installations
- Remedial and rectification works
- First floor addition structural adequacy certificates
- Walls to be removed
- Foundation movement and settlement defects
- Underpinning requirements
- Concrete slab & brickwork cracking
- New home purchase building inspections
- Concrete cancer/ spalling
- Tree root damage
- Pre-purchase building inspection & defect reports
- Dilapidation (building condition) reports
- Floor and roof structural framing certificates
- Inspections as per request by client/ builder